1950's Pastel Blue Swing Dress



This is a gorgeous pastel blue vintage dress, it zips up at the back and the bust area is slightly ruffled to create a gorgeous, glamorous shape, the waist cinches in and then the dress ascends to a beautiful circle shape. 
*small ink mark on front of the dress, currently being dry cleaned,  overall in very good condition.
The petticoat underneath the dress in the photographs is not included in your sale. 

Measurements:
30" bust
24" waist

Length measured from waist 29"

I flipping love this dress! and not just because I'm trying to sell it! (LOL) I would of kept it if it fitted me, the fabric and the way it hangs is just truly beautiful. I love it! 
Lots of love & hugs  & cake! 
Ruby x
                                    Choose Your Area To Add Correct Postage Pricing